For the second time this year in the Northeast, we are increasing speeds for our most popular Xfinity Internet tiers, providing an extra boost for customers in Wilkes-Barre, Harrisburg, York, Lancaster, Lebanon and Reading.
Beginning this week, new and existing customers will be able to take advantage of the following upgraded speeds:
- Performance Starter from 50/10 to 75/10 Mbps
- Doubling speeds for Performance from 100/10 to 200/10 Mbps
- Performance Pro from 300/10 to 400/10 Mbps
- Blast from 600/20 to 800/20 Mbps
- Extreme Pro from 900/20 to 1 Gbps/20 Mbps
- New Gigabit x2 tier in select markets for 2 Gbps/100 Mbps
Millions of our customers will benefit from supersonic speeds from the country’s largest Gig-speed network, Xfinity, which delivers reliably fast Internet, even at peak times when everyone is online, for an even better connectivity experience for streaming the latest 4K blockbuster, gaming online, videoconferencing and more.
Additionally, upload speeds will be doubling nationally for all Internet Essentials Plus customers, from 100/10 Mbps to 100/20 Mbps. Internet Essentials Plus includes a cable modem, access to millions of WiFi hotspots, and unlimited data for $29.95 per month; and customers who qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program can get this tier of service for free.